Some people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them,” I said.
"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.
people who say they’re into BBC stuff but they don’t even know this smooth operator
let me do the way of the warrior
Squidward kept this shit real
bless this show
bless the fact that this is how cas and kevin first met
I just love kevins hand swipe.
In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends and make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by findmeagreenlight :D
1. Harry Potter <3
2. My Single Friend (fave book after HP)
3. Pictures of Lily (another fave)
4. Girl on the Run
5. Tom’s Midnight Garden (idk, I remember reading this as a kid and loving it)
6. The Wishing Chair (also this series as a kid!)
7. The Single Girls To Do List
8. After the Party
9. The Nearly Weds
10. The Lottie Project (I loooved this book as a kid too, idk)
do you ever FEEL yourself being annoying but you CAN’T stop